Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Drawing video

Sup everybody?! I put this little video together the other day of my drawing process. Now for the disclaimer: I was rushing and distracted. My cubicle is open and anyone can sneak up behind me. Also the people in my office are pretty loud. Anyway, enough with the excuses. I hope this will be the first of many drawing videos.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam I Am said...

This is pretty cool, and insightful, look forward to more videos... It's always good to see other's creative process.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Andre Moore said...

great video! I think this should have went up on the front page since I always forget to go to this page lol! I would have missed it.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Dawood said...

Execellent post. It answers alot of my PS questions.

11:42 PM  
Blogger artgyrl said...

Awesome. It was good to see that you did a lot ot trial-and-error until you got the shading just right.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Loading...
175810157_25963371d8_o My StumbleUpon Page